Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year Day!

It's Leap Year (day), a day when historically women could throw off the chains of propriety and ask a man for their hand in marriage.  I have a husband, and I don't feel like chasing after another (parrot or no ), but I wonder if it isn't time to take a different sort of plunge -

The Before and After Picture.

I don't like having my picture taken in the best of circumstances (barring for art, like the Spencer Tunick exhibit), but I think it might be worth it to take a pic of myself and post it, giving myself a well needed kick in the ass.

Would you be brave enough to join me?  If you are on a fitness journey, I challenge you to take a pic of yourself.  You don't have to necessarily post it (I know there are safety concerns on the 'Net), but to have a picture of yourself at your most basic.


1 comment:

  1. Just a hello to say I'm still reading! There are enough half naked pics of me on the internet as it is! But yeah it is motivating, I have pics when I lost about a stone a couple of years ago and now I have put it all back on again I like my pics less. I really need more professional ones done but not til I lose a bit!

    ReplyDelete